Skip to content
- The payment of fees through cheques is not acceptable.
- Parents should retain the receipts issued to term, and produce them as proof of payment when needed.
- The fees must be paid for the months in which the pupil’s name has been carried on in the attendance register, even if he has been absent.
- The student has to pay his total fees before the final examination.
- Parents should pay his student monthly fees from 1 to 10th of every month. Otherwise, there will be a fine of 10 rupees per day.
- Students whose fees fall into arrears are liable to be debarred from taking the exams and attending classes. Report cards and transfer certificates will be issued till all fees are fully settled.
- The fees for the vacation months are to be paid in advance.
- No reduction in fees is made on account of summer holidays, winter holidays, other vacations temporary absence
- Concession in fees is for three or more children coming from the same family.
- Discount will be given to orphans and Physically Handicapped Students/Parents.
- School Fees once paid is not refundable.